Jonalyn G. Porquez-Sampiano
Atty. Jonalyn G. Porquez-Sampiano joined the firm in 2014, where she specializes in litigation, arbitration and mediation, labor, and intellectual property rights. Since 2014, she has also been teaching various law subjects in San Beda College Alabang School of Law.
For a brief period, Atty. Porquez-Sampiano joined A. Magsaysay Inc., where she served as Legal Manager and internal counsel for Magsaysay Maritime Corporation handling employments disputes, contracts, disability claims, and government compliance and registration. She also held the position of internal counsel for Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Magsaysay Multipurpose Cooperative, and People Serve Multipurpose Cooperative.
Atty. Porquez-Sampiano was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2014. She received her Juris Doctor Degree from the San Beda College Alabang School of Law (SBCA) in 2013 where she graduated as valedictorian, receiving the honor of Judge Agustin P. Montesa Award for The Most Outstanding Law Graduate for the Class of 2013 and where she served as the first editor-in-chief of the the Bedan Law Review – the official law journal of SBCA.
She received her Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of the Philippines, Diliman in 2008.
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Settlements and Alternative Modes of Dispute Resolution
- Labor Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- San Beda College Alabang School of Law
- University of the Philippines Diliman
Awards & Association
- San Beda College Alabang School of Law, Graduated Class Valedictorian
- Recipient of the Judge Agustin P. Montesa Award for Most Outstanding Law Graduate for the Class of 2013
- The Bedan Review, Editor-in-Chief, AY 2012-2013
- SBCA Bar Operations, Academic Head, AY 2012-2013
- Dean’s Lister (First Semester, S.Y. 2009-2010; First Semester, S.Y. 2010-2011; Second Semester, S.Y. 2010-2011; First Semester, S.Y. 2011-2012; Second Semester, S.Y. 2011-2012; First Semester, S.Y. 2012-2013; and Second Semester, S.Y. 2012-2013)